About Anthony Johnson
His law practice started as a general practice but quickly shifted towards mass torts, medical device litigation, & other serious personal injury cases. Johnson never intended to be a personal injury lawyer. However, after starting his practice, he quickly realized that many individuals are injured by large corporations at no fault of their own, and that these people need a champion more than anyone.
That is where Johnson found his calling: fighting for the individual and fighting for what is right. Johnson’s interests expand beyond the practice of law, especially in the fields of business and technology. Prior to law, he had careers in both the SEO/Web development space, in Internet startups, and in finance.
- TEDx, Speaker (July 2015)
- Arkansas Business, 40 Under 40 (June 2015)
- Empact Showcase Top 100 Selection 2014
- Inducted to Italian Knighthood, Order of St. Martin, September 19, 2014
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40, 2014 | 2015
- Arkansas Business, 20 in their 20’s (2012)
- American Bar Association’s Journal, “America’s Techiest Lawyers” (April 2012)
- Click here for more information regarding honors, accolades and recognition.