Chris McNeal focuses on estate planning, commercial law, and real estate.
McNeal is passionate about everyone with children having an estate plan. To this end, he has advised clients in a variety of estate-planning circumstances. Depending on the circumstances of the client, he drafts wills, trusts, powers of attorney and other estate-planning documents. Further, he has successfully advocated for family members in estate disputes.
McNeal is also passionate about entrepreneurs. He has helped small business owners with business purchase agreements, security agreements, contracts for the sale of goods, franchise agreements, website use agreements, employment agreements, and a variety of other commercial agreements. Three of his most recent transactions involved international corporations. He frequently advises entrepreneurs with the various issues involved in forming their business.
In his spare time, McNeal enjoys golfing, hiking, and teaching Bible class.
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock Bowen School of Law, J.D.
- Harding University, B.A., Magna Cum Laude
Licensed to Practice
- State of Arkansas
- United States District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas
- Best Lawyers in Little Rock (2015)
- 100 Best Lawyers in Little Rock (2014)
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock Law Review, Contractual Forum Selection Clauses in Erie Cases: More Than Substance or Procedure (2012)
- Click here for more information regarding honors, accolades and recognition.
- Faculty Member, National Business Institute: Trusts From A to Z, “What Are Trusts? Main Trust Principles” and Generation Skipping/Dynasty Trusts” August 15, 2016
- Faculty Member, 12th Annual Landlord-Tenant Seminar, “Negotiating Commercial Leases” September 19, 2014