About J. Andrew Vines
J. Andrew Vines is a peer recognized trial lawyer who focuses his practice on helping people who have been injured by unsafe products or in motor vehicle accidents, as well as families who have lost a loved one due to wrongful death. For nearly 15 years, Vines defended these same types of personal injury cases, and this experience has given him an uncommon perspective to see both sides of a case, with a goal to resolve matters efficiently and effectively on behalf of his clients.
In addition to his work on behalf of injured individuals, Vines is a co-founder of the firm and serves as one of its managing partners. As a small business owner, he understands many of the issues that small businesses face and devotes a substantial part of his practice to assisting businesses in matters ranging from contract negotiations to construction disputes.
- Managing Partner Johnson & Vines, PLLC September 2012 – Present
Personal injury and commercial litigation focused practice, also providing legal services to clients in the areas of business transactions, business consulting, commercial litigation, contract law, real estate transactions, local counsel representation, estate planning, and general civil litigation.
- Attorney/Partner, Wright, Lindsey & Jennings LLP August 1998 – July 2012
General litigation, trial-oriented practice.
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Peer Review Rating (Highest Level of Professional Excellence)
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100
- Mid-South Super Lawyers, General Litigation (2009-2015)
- ALM Legal Leader in Real Estate Law (2015)
- Benchmark Litigation, “Arkansas Future Star” (2010)
- Arkansas Business “40 Under 40” (2009)
- Chambers USA “Up-and-Coming” Leader in the Field, Litigation (2006-2008)
- W. A. Eldredge, Jr., Outstanding Young Trial Lawyer Award (2005)
- Click here for more information regarding honors, accolades and recognition.