Jack Lofton devotes his practice to complex medical device and pharmaceutical litigation, mass torts, and personal injury actions. He strives to provide personal attention to clients’ needs to better help them through the often stressful litigation process. Jack grew up with five sisters on a farm in a small Arkansas town in the Delta. Leaving the farm, Jack received an acting scholarship and pursued a dual Political Science and Theater degree from Lyon College. After a stent of film work in Los Angeles, Jack returned to Arkansas and took root in Little Rock where he pursued a law degree and a Masters of Public Service from the Clinton School of Public Service. Lofton credits his time at the Clinton School of Public Service for instilling in him the importance of helping others.
Lofton is active in the Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association, American Association for Justice, is an Arkansas Business “40 under 40” honoree, and has been listed as a “Top 40 under 40” by the National Trial Lawyers. When not lawyering, Lofton develops film projects. He served as the first executive director of the Little Rock Film Festival, was a producer of the HBO documentary “All About Ann,” and received a stunts credit for his work in the Johnny Cash biopic “Walk the Line.” Film continues to be one of Jack’s passions, but he’s most passionate about advocating for consumers and fighting for the rights of those who have been harmed by dangerous and defective products.
Practice Area Emphasis
- Dangerous Drug Litigation
- Defective Medical Devices
- Defective Products Liability
- Personal Injury Law
- American Bar Association
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Pulaski County Bar Association
- American Association of Justice, Member
- Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Public Justice, Member
- Create Little Rock – Little Rock Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Think Big Little Rock – Little Rock Chamber of Commerce, Steering Committee
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock Bowen School of Law, J.D.
- University of Arkansas Clinton School of Public Service, MPA
- Lyon College, B.A.
- Arkansas Business, “40 Under 40” (2011)
- EPIC Award – White House Project
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40
- Soiree Magazine: Best Lawyers in Little Rock (2015)
- Click here for more information regarding honors, accolades and recognition.